Anshaus have moved into a new house,Wordpress.com, right now.
I read a post the day before yesterday, and I find a sentence there. “Google owns your content on blogspot” I don’t like that so I removed my blog Anshaus into WordPress.com, and deleted my blog in blogspot.
We had summer vaction during 4 days since 1 August. While visiting my mother, my hometown Daejun looks very different. There are many changes. But she was there with same face. For that reason, home is the best place to go.
1. saw frame & saw blade (size 1 – 1Gross)
2. bench pin & C-clamp
3. tweezers –straight tweezers, cross-lock tweezers, and third hand base and tweezers
4. pliers – flat-nose pliers, slimline round-nose pliers, forming pliers(ring bending pliers)
5.vise – bench vise, hand vise
6. hammer — forging hammer / raising hammer / forming hammer / planising hammer / wood mallet
7. file – half-round hand file (routh cut, second cut, smooth cut, dead cut) / three square hand file (routh cut, second cut, smooth cut, dead cut)
8. burnisher & scraper
9. brass brush
10. sand paper (80,120, 220, 320, 400,600. 800,1000, 1200, 1500,2000#) & sanding stick
12. vernier calipers
13. grid ruler (30cm)
15. scissors , snips
16. hand drill set
18. tool box
1. sterling silver sheet (92.5%) 100mmx100mmx1.2mm
2. copperplate (1.2mm)
3. gold foil